Curitiba Temple

Curitiba Temple

Monday, April 7, 2014

Conference Weekend, Mission Leadership Council, and TAXES!!!

Hey family!

I hope you all had a wonderful week and that you enjoyed General Conference!! I love love love Conference weekend. It's always so uplifting and just much-needed. I have such a great love for President Monson and all of the men who support him. He truly is a man of God. He is so loving and so humble and so Christ-like, and he has such a huge weight on his shoulders. I love him and pray for him! So what did you love about conference?? I want to hear what kind of themes you saw. I saw a lot about love and obedience. It made me think about how hand-in-hand those two go together. When we love God, we will obey His commandments. And we will be blessed! I love the Plan of Salvation, just knowing that we know exactly what we need to do in order to return to our Father's presence, and live with our families for eternity! That is seriously the greatest blessing we could ever receive.

So we got three new sisters in our district! Sister VanDyke is brand-new, and Sister Eggett is training her. They still live with us, and then two sisters opened a new area in the other ward! So they now have two sets of sisters and a set of elders in that ward. We're all super curious to see what the Lord has in store for the work here! It's fun having so many sisters in our district.

Sister Drollinger and I are loving our new responsibilities as Sister Training Leaders. We've already seen the Spirit working through us as we've prayed and pondered over the sisters in our zone. We also got to attend the Mission Leadership Council meeting at the mission home in Macon on Thursday with all of the zone leaders and sister training leaders, President and Sister Cottle, and President and Sister McCoy (counselor to Pres Cottle). So I got to see two elders from the best district ever, because they're still zone leaders! It's always awesome to see people you worked with and talk about how the work is progressing in new areas, etc. So that was a long day, we woke up at 5:30 am and got home about 8:30 pm. But it was wonderful receiving trainings that we will be teaching to our zones this week. And there's just a great power that comes in being in a room full of amazing people who have the same purpose as you. I love being a missionary!

I hope you are all doing well! Thank you for being the best family ever. Oh, I your letters, pictures, and tax forms, thank you! I'm sending my taxes out today. That seriously meant a lot to me that you took the time to fill them out so I only needed to sign. You're the best! Have an awesome week, and don't forget to write me about conference! I love you!!!

Love always,

Sister Kashmir Janae Ramsden

No comments:

Post a Comment